Episode 24: Encountering Zion Part 24
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from May 22, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion, we are at the finale of Isaiah and his revelation of Zion. In this show, Todd will be concluding with Isaiah 66.
In this study, Todd will talk about the history of Israel and the sifting of Israel like seed. You will receive revelation as you listen about Zion’s cry to Adon. You will get understanding of the Fire and Sword, that Yeshua’s servants lead a lifestyle of being in the refiner’s fire and the application of the Sword of the Word to our hearts.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Way (deh-rek, H1870) which means a ‘road’ or ‘trodden road’. It’s a road that is worn out because He’s walking on it. He’s walking on it and we’re all going along it; YHWH loves the journey. This word also means ‘eastward’, meaning going to the east to His face.
- Plead (shaw-fat, H8199) YHWH is not begging, the word ‘plead’ is a mistranslation. This word mainly is interpreted as ‘judge’. He is ‘judging’ all the nations.
- Slain (khaw-lawl, H2491) the first mention is in Genesis 34:27 when the sons of Jacob are enraged because the Shechemites had taken Dinah.
- Islands (ee, H339) in the paleo this is Aleph/Yod which means ‘strong closed hand’. Islands have their purpose of being hiding spots for people groups.
- Offering (min-khaw, H4503) referring to the bloodless and voluntary gift offering. This is a ‘clean vessel’ most likely about the ‘new body’.
- Prayer Strategy: “Walk about Zion, and go all around her. Count her towers; Mark well her bulwarks; Consider her palaces; That you may tell it to the generation following. For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide. Even to death.” – Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: Genesis 3:24; Isaiah 49:1, 13-14, Isaiah 66:16-24; Genesis 16:5; Genesis 34:27; Revelation 3:9; Isaiah 66:16; Genesis 34-35; Obadiah 1:1, 8; Isaiah 66:17-18; Psalms 92:5; Isaiah 40:5; Matthew 24:30; Isaiah 66:19-20; Genesis 48-49; Deuteronomy 3; Amos 9:9; Acts 1:8; Psalms 147:2; Genesis 9:27; Genesis 10:5; Isaiah 66:19-20; Genesis 10:2-5; Isaiah 49:1, 51:5, 60:9; Genesis 10:4; Psalms 72:10; Isaiah 23:10; Ezekiel 27:12-13; Genesis 10:13; Ezekiel 27:10, 13, 1-3, Ezekiel 28; Genesis 9:27; Isaiah 66:19-24, 14:19-21, and 34:1-6 & 8.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording HERE and become a member at member.bridemovement.com! Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe:
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: