Introducing… The Break Down of Zion, New Jerusalem, and Living Stones
This week on Discovering Truth with Dan Duval, we have two guests: Todd Weatherly and Todd Edwards! Todd Weatherly talks about conservatism coming to an end and we have to engage with the spirit of wisdom and be shrewd in the right things. Daniel brings together the topic of the two cities: New Jerusalem and Babylon. Todd Edwards tells how we are supposed to become what we already are… God wants a perfect lover out of the whole earth! You will need to take notes this week, share the revelation with others!
About Todd Weatherly:
Todd Weatherly is the Senior Leader of the Field of Dreams Church in Adelaide, Australia. Todd has a firm grounding in the word of God and an incredible ability to move in the supernatural. He is a seasoned man of God that spoken on a number of supernatural encounters.
About Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries who leads the Bi-weekly Saturday Bible studies and is the host of the podcast Todd Talks.
Expect to hear Todd Weatherly & Todd Edwards talk about:
- Encounters & experience coming from time with the Lord, and then ministering from that
- God’s plan all along has been for us to guard and tend the garden and the timelines
- God giving us tests in order for us to pass, to get promoted
- The body of Christ needing to become shrewd in the right things and not naïve
- Speaking the language of heaven is in knowings, riddles, visions, dreams, impressions, and guiding you with His eye
- The building of multi-ministry realms, to connect individuals and to connect city to city
- Zion being a city, us, the bride, the temple, and it’s a priest with twelve stones
- The use-by-date on the Western Church consumerist mindset is 2019
- Zion and the New Jerusalem being literal cities that manifest through the river of life
And so many more truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
- “And when we think about the first coming of Yeshua into the earth, the spirit of Elijah was sent. The second coming there’s going to be the spirit of Elijah in a double portion, like Elisha, that’s going to come forward. And what was the point of the spirit of Elijah? What did he do? He killed the false priests of Baal. Because the false priests of Baal had taken over Israel. The priesthood of Israel was gone, because they weren’t acting in the capacity, in the office that they were assigned to do. Therefore, Baal had come in and now the priests of Baal had taken over. And so, the spirit of Elijah had to cut it down. And it’s the same thing John the Baptist did, John the Baptist was the legitimate high priest of that time. He was born of a Levi, his mom was a Levi his dad was a Levi… he was the legitimate high priest. So, he comes in the spirit of Elijah to baptize the new priest after the order of Melchizedek, Yeshua. So, he is the greatest Levitical priest on earth and that’s why Jesus told him that, there is no one greater born of a woman than this man and that came in as the spirit of Elijah. So now the second spirit of Elijah is going to come… that’s what it says in Malachi. And that’s going to come with judgement, and that actually needs a double portion anointing. Because the first spirit of Elijah didn’t finish the job… now John was not called to finish the job. Elijah did not finish the job; he was supposed to take out Jezebel. Now, you have the acceptable years of YHWH that have been, but then there’s going to be a day of vengeance. The day of vengeance has so much holiness that the Lord Himself comes down, puts on the breastplate of righteousness as a priest, the helmet of salvation to command the hosts, the garments of vengeance, the cloak of zeal because He is jealous for his people. And the spirit of Elijah, with a double portion, has to prepare the priesthood to draw near! Because the holiness that is coming is so intense that the priesthood has to be holy. We have to be holy; we have to draw near! And this is the whole things with Zion and New Jerusalem, it is a priest that has been made ready for service.” Todd Edwards
- “The Old Testament is primarily physical and external. The new Testament is primarily spiritual and internal… Now this is where western Christianity will struggle because I believe rather than using the supernatural to disassociate into the ether, you know, make the bad man starve. No, no, no, no, no… is that we’re called through wisdom through the spirit of God to lay a hold to what already is. And if we do the internal journey correctly, it will then, as gates, it will break out and change the time space world. The supernatural is not about disassociating and sitting in a cave and hoping that it all finishes up. You start to realize that it’s an internal reality that if we do it on a biblical basis it will manifest out of us, like Peter… with the spiritual world in time and space. When Jesus said it is finished, and then Paul took this thing to a whole other level, through the spirit of wisdom, with Ephesians 1:3… the spiritual realm is like an eternal now.” Todd Weatherly
- Keys scriptures from the show: Revelations 3:10, 21:1, 22:1-15; Luke 7:8; Ephesians 1:3; Hebrews 12:22-24; Revelation 21:2; Isaiah 61:3; Psalms 1:2-3; Matthew 5:14; Isaiah 60:14; Revelation 21:22; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 1 Peter 2:5; Isaiah 54; Hebrews 11:10; Genesis 10; Revelation 16; John 14:1-3, 23; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Jeremiah 1:10; 2 Thessalonians 2; Isaiah 49; Ezekiel 31; Habakkuk 2:14; and Psalms 24:4-3.
TRIGGER WARNING: This is not a program for the faint of heart, nor is it one that you will want to miss if you can handle the truth. There will be a few graphic descriptions. This podcast will contain information about subjects that may be difficult or inappropriate for some audiences including young children.
About Discovering Truth:
Discovering Truth with Dan Duval is a weekly podcast that was launched in 2012. It began as an investigation into conspiracy, the developing New World Order, and subjects related to end-times Bible prophecy.
Over the years, it has evolved to include a strong outreach to survivors suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) due to satanic ritual abuse (SRA) and government sponsored mind control. This program also exposes the Illuminati from the inside out, featuring many testimonies of Illuminati defectors. In addition, there is a huge focus on the Kingdom of God, victorious living, inner healing, and deliverance.
New episodes are released every Thursday on our website, YouTube, BlogTalk Radio, iTunes, and many other websites.
More from Todd Edwards:
Watch Todd’s latest Todd Talks episode: Encountering Zion Part 8, Todd is delving into the topic of justice & judgment with Isaiah 58. Also, join the Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
More from Todd Weatherly:
You can find Todd at fieldofdreams.org.au. Be sure to tune in for part two of this show and check out Todd Weatherly’s last appearance on Discovering Truth:
Exposing the Prince of Greece with Todd Weatherly
Kairos Time, Wheels in Wheels, and Manifestation with Todd Weatherly
The Substance of Faith and the Subconscious with Todd Weatherly
1 thought on “Todd Weatherly, Dan Duval, and Todd Edwards Break Down Zion, New Jerusalem, and Living Stones”
I have so enjoyed this podcast . It has been such an encouragement because I believe God is taking me through a time of testing.A prophet told me 2years ago God was taking me through a dark scary forest but I would come out into His light.It has been a time of Holy Spirit changing my attitudes to so many things, so that His love is making the difference. For the past 20 years I have at theLords request been working with DID people, it has been a lonely journey.Most of the medical profession do not believe it even exists.I did train as a counsel or but again at Gods request have only practiced prayer ministry. I am now 85 years of age and because I remember reading that Moses was 120 years old when he died and that he still had his eye sight and hadn’t lost his strength I believe God still has work for me to complete. Many thanks once again and every blessing for your amazing gift fo teaching.