Episode 15: Encountering Zion Part 15
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from January 2, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion. Todd will be continuing in Isaiah 63.
Todd will be discussing the proclamation of faith. Isaiah 63 is going to be the explanation of the fear of YHWH being tied to the beginning!
In this study, Todd will discuss the study of Zion for faith and activation. You will receive revelation as you listen about why Zion must be made manifest in the children of Israel and YHWH’s plan of redemption in great depth. You will get understanding of why Aaron’s sons died because of “strange” fire.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Prayer Strategy: Pray for righteousness and salvation to be dropped down from the heavens, to be received in good soil and good ground. And birth forth Zion. Ask for righteous and salvation to spring forth from the earth. Stand, fast, and be courageous!
- “If Abraham is going to command his generations to do justice and judgment, what is he doing? He is praying and building into his generations a place where the manifest presence of God is welcome. That’s His throne, the pillars of His throne! Justice and judgement. Abraham is looking for a city made without Hands… what is Abraham really doing? Looking for Zion onto the earth… and how does he do it? He prays for God’s manifest presence, the pillars of His throne to be present. Now what Isaiah is saying to us is if you want the city made without Hands to be made manifest onto the earth, pray for righteous and salvation! And then the generations of Abraham who are blessed will dwell in that place… that city… made without Hands onto the earth. Because they will bring down God’s presence. Because they are in a place where they are welcoming God into the temple with justice and judgment, and now the earth is welcoming righteousness and salvation. And then the people who are God’s temple can dwell in Zion, on the earth… the city without Hands! That’s the connection! This is like the Master plan! You guys are sitting, before Isaiah, at the Master planning council session in the heavens, on how to make Zion manifest onto the earth! This is the Council of the Master Planning in the Heavens.” Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: John 3:29; Isaiah 63:1-4, 6; Leviticus 26:25; Isaiah 34:8, 63:5-6; Genesis 15:5, 49:25; Leviticus 26:22; Genesis 27:37, 44; Romans 9:13; Malachi 1:1-4; Isaiah 63:6, 14:19; Ezekiel 16:6; Zechariah 10:5; Isaiah 63:6; Leviticus 26:28; Ezekiel 28:16-17; Isaiah 63:5-7; Exodus 4:22; Numbers 3:12; 1 Chronicles 5:1-2; Luke 15:22; Zechariah 12:13-14; Psalms 71:15, 98:2; Isaiah 45:8, 46:13, 51:5-8, 61:10, 62:1; Romans 10:10; Isaiah 56:1; Genesis 18:19; Isaiah 63:8; 1 Samuel 15:28; Isaiah 63:8; Exodus 14:30; Isaiah 63:9; Hebrews 3:4; Isaiah 63:15-17; Deuteronomy 5:29; Proverbs 9:10; Genesis 1:1; Isaiah 63:15; and Job 39:13-17.
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Looked (na-bat, H5027) which means to look intently with pleasure. This is in reference to Abram counting the stars to count his descendants.
- Help (a-zar, H5826) which means to surround. This so happens to be referencing Joseph and Jacob’s blessings to his sons.
- Wondered (sha-mem, H8074) this means robbed.
- Upheld (ca-mak, H5564) which means taking care of, protecting, or blessing. Ties Edom/Esau to instrument of curses and these words tie back to Edom.
- Fury (che-mah, H2534) which means heat, anger, or poison. This is still in Genesis 27 which is talking about Esau and Jacob; with Esau’s fury with Jacob
- Tread down (boos, H947) which means to tread, polluted, or trample. Tread is always a negative, like treading; used upon our enemy, upon us (in a different way), and by us upon our enemies.
- Strengthen (ne-tsach, H5332) which means “brilliancy of color.” Identical with H5331, which is “the Eternal One of Israel”. from H5329, also pronounced na-sach, “to glitter, to be eminent as a superintendent of temple services and its music.” Which is the same as the Chief musician in Psalms.
- Mercies (racham, H7356) which means compassion, and it also means “the womb as cherishing the fetus.” This is part of the call to release and build Zion. To cherish the Word as a seedling, cherish YHWH’s kids as they grow, and Zion being birthed throughout circumcised Israel.
- Savior (yaw-shah, H3467) only God can deliver. We are pressed against the Red Sea with pharaoh’s army in the back (the enemy pressed against our back).
- Presence (paw-neem, H6440) which means “presence” or face. YHWH is always there in the midst with His kids, His kids can always see His face. This is Yeshua.
- Bowels (may-aw’, H4578) from Isaiah 63:15 “the sounding of your bowels” also means uterus or seat of generation and your mercies (womb, cherishing the fetus). This is saying, my life is yours… it always was.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording if you become a member HERE. Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Sign-up for the Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts:
The Christian Business Podcast: Kingdom Careers with Todd Edwards
Hidden Truths Surrounding the Birth of Jesus with Todd Edwards
Todd Weatherly, Dan Duval, and Todd Edwards Break Down Zion, New Jerusalem, and Living Stones