Episode 12: Encountering Zion Part 12
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion. The style of this show is going to be a bit different with much more dialogue. Todd will be studying Isaiah 61:3-62.
Todd will be talking about the spirit of Elijah, prior to the second return of Yeshua. Despite the chaos in the world, the elections, or even Halloween, Todd brings our focus to Yeshua. The mountains of Israel were activated and the government of heaven was established for the preparation of Daughters of Zion. You are Yeshua’s beloved!
In this study, Todd will discuss trees, forests, and the big picture. You will receive revelation as you listen about the building blocks of salvation and marriage preparation. You will get understanding of Yeshua speaking to Zion and about us.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- “The enemy is in full understanding mode to birth the city of Babylon onto the earth. They’re setting up systems and structures in the spirit and manifesting them onto the earth. Their children are actively building cities and have been since Nimrod. That what happens in terms of the judgement taking place on the earth in revelation 17 and 18. It’s the city of Babylon that has been birthed on the earth and now it gets judged. And meanwhile, the body of Christ is hanging out, waiting to enter into Zion. No, no, no, we’re supposed to be actively praying through and building the structures in the spirit to be made manifest onto the earth right now. And that’s what we’re supposed to be doing. So, there’s this city battle. The city of Zion and the city of Babylon being battled out.” Todd Edwards
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Beauty (peh-ayr, H6287) which is a fancy head dress like as a bride. Beauty is life, immortality, and the bride. Satan goes in the opposite direction from beauty to ashes. While we go ashes to beauty. Ashes reminds us of our body’s earthly ingredients, but beauty is who we are. It’s death to life.
- Build (baw-naw, H1129) which is the same as obtain children.
- Key scriptures to follow along:Isaiah 52:3, Isaiah 53; Revelation 21 & 22; Hebrews 10; Psalm 2:6-8; Isaiah 61:1-11; Luke 4; Isaiah 61:4, 10; Psalm 110; Isaiah 61:10, 8, 2, 1, 3, 4, 9; Isaiah 62:1; Psalm 9:7; Revelation 19:2; Isaiah 61:3; Numbers 19:9; Ezekiel 28:18; Leviticus 13; Psalm 9:8, 19:9, 97:2, 143:2; Isaiah 61:4; Leviticus 26:31-33; Ezekiel 33:23-29, 36:1-2, 6-11; Isaiah 61:6; Genesis 1:5; Hebrews 7:19-21; Isaiah 61:6-7; Genesis 43:1-12; Isaiah 61:8, 10; Job 29:14; and Isaiah 61:10-11.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording if you become a member HERE. Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Watch other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: