Introducing… Exposing Kabbalah Part 10
This week we’re back with Dan Duval exposing more mysticism of Kabbalah to believers. Daniel exposes that Kabbalah makes no distinction between the spirit and soul. The deception in Kabbalistic teaching teaches to attune the soul’s consciousness to higher levels, astral projection, and activating the third eye.
Kabbalah seeks to replace the revelation of Jesus, because the soul is vulnerable. We learn that the devil is afraid of the body of Christ learning to engage their spirit, so he created a counterfeit… the five levels of the soul. This is a show you must tune in to expose the counterfeit!
TRIGGER WARNING: This is not a program for the faint of heart, nor is it one that you will want to miss if you can handle the truth. There will be a few graphic descriptions. This podcast will contain information about subjects that may be difficult or inappropriate for some audiences including young children.
Expect to hear Daniel talk about:
- Adam Kadman can sometimes be considered the 1st world making 5 worlds
- Ascension should be through Jesus, who is the DOOR
- Do NOT chant the tetragrammaton, engage the heavenly realms through Jesus!
- The heart is the subconscious mind, will, emotions and intellect
- Different names of God misused in Kabbalah
- Our citizenship is in Heaven, right now, in the realm of the 3rd Heaven
- The soul is the conscious mind, will, emotions and intellect
- The spirit is the superconscious mind, will, emotions and intellect
- The five levels of consciousness: Nefesh, Ruach, Neshamah, Chaya, and Yechida
- The Four Worlds: Atziluth (Y), Briah (H), Yetzirah (V), and Assiah (H)
And exposing many other truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
- “In Christianity this heresy has entered in as a concept called Dichotomy. The Doctrine of dichotomy states that there is a body and then there is a soul/spirit. Since there is no distinction between soul and spirit, a person coming from this background wouldn’t question Kabbalistic spirituality. Instead, they would question… ME. One of my biggest accusations publicly came around my assertion that the spirit of man is without question separate from the soul, having an independent mind, will and emotions. Interestingly enough, one of my main accusers, who was trained in occult spirituality by the brotherhood of the white lodge and the ascended masters, was herself trained with a dichotomous understanding of the design of man. In other words, I was accused of teaching the occult because I was teaching the opposite of the occult. Isn’t that the devil.” Daniel Duval
- Referenced materials: Daniel was showing this page during the podcast.
- Key Scriptures referenced in this show: Philippians 3:20; Ephesians 2:4-6; Matthew 6:33; Hebrews 12:22-28; Hebrews 12:1; John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 4:12; Genesis 2:7; Romans 2:29; John 4:24; and Ephesians 3:14, 16–17a.
About Discovering Truth:
Discovering Truth with Dan Duval is a weekly podcast that was launched in 2012. It began as an investigation into conspiracy, the developing New World Order, and subjects related to end-times Bible prophecy.
Over the years, it has evolved to include a strong outreach to survivors suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) due to satanic ritual abuse (SRA) and government sponsored mind control. This program also exposes the Illuminati from the inside out, featuring many testimonies of Illuminati defectors. In addition, there is a huge focus on the Kingdom of God, victorious living, inner healing, and deliverance.
New episodes are released every Thursday on our website, YouTube, BlogTalk Radio, iTunes, and many other websites.
More on Kabbalah:
Be sure to stay tuned in for part eleven of the series Exposing Kabbalah!
If you have missed any of the previous Kabbalah series start by listening to these other podcasts and check out the Kabbalah playlist on our YouTube channel:
Kabbalah Creation Myth Continued
The Fall According to Kabbalah
What Does it Mean to be a Jew?
The Kosher Serpent and the Restoration of All Things