Introducing… Exposing Kabbalah Part 7
This week we’re back with Dan Duval revealing the seventh part of Exposing Kabbalah to believers. Daniel will be focusing on Tetragrammaton, by exposing how the “sacred name of god” has been used to confuse the body of Christ. Keep in mind, that there are many transliterations of the name of Jesus from several languages all around the world. We must believe in the Son!
Since many believers do not even know what Kabbalah is, they neither know what its beliefs are nor how to identify where its influence has poisoned the waters in the body of Christ. Kabbalah teaches an esoteric template for man and creation known as the kabbalah tree. Kabbalah as it is understood today is derived from its source in Jewish Mysticism. It is a source of revelation for students of the deep occult. Thus, we are going to learn why Kabbalah, at its core, is a doctrine of demons and a revealing of the government of Lucifer.
Expect to hear Daniel talk about:
- Revision of the second Adam to be Adam Kabman
- Infiltration of the church to initiate Christians into Kabbalah
- What the Jewish (Babylonian) Talmud is actually teaching
- What it actually means to take the Lord’s Name in vane
- Macroprosopus being the twist on the image of God
- Tetragrammaton being a hack on the spirit realm
- Rituals from The Key of Solomon to deploy witchcraft
- The wicked fruit of Kabbalah teachings
- Completely replacing the name of Jesus (Yeshua) for magical properties
And exposing many other truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
- In the Bible, the first Adam is the one who opened the door to sin and death. Genesis teaches us that Adam rebelled against God by eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Jesus IS the second Adam who came and saved the world! Kabbalah is not of God, it has poisoned the waters of the body of Christ.
- The occult world has taken the names of God to be used in all kinds of occult practices. With that in mind, we should be using the name Jehovah and other names of God to reveal the character, nature, and identity of God. Jesus is the one who came to manifest God’s character to us, so we don’t take Jesus out. We must know that we connect to God’s eternal purpose by engaging Jesus Christ.
- Scriptures to referenced in this show: John 1:1; Titus 10:1-14; Exodus 20:7; Psalms 139:20; Acts 4:12; Isaiah 42:8; John 12:23 & 28; Psalms 138:2; John 3:16 & 17:16; Ephesians 3:10-12; John 14:26; Genesis 1:27; and Revelation 13:16-18.
TRIGGER WARNING: This is not a program for the faint of heart, nor is it one that you will want to miss if you can handle the truth. There will be a few graphic descriptions. This podcast will contain information about subjects that may be difficult or inappropriate for some audiences including young children.
About Discovering Truth:
Discovering Truth with Dan Duval is a weekly podcast that was launched in 2012. It began as an investigation into conspiracy, the developing New World Order, and subjects related to end-times Bible prophecy.
Over the years, it has evolved to include a strong outreach to survivors suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) due to satanic ritual abuse and government sponsored mind control. This program also exposes the Illuminati from the inside out, featuring many testimonies of Illuminati defectors. In addition, there is a huge focus on the Kingdom of God, victorious living, inner healing, and deliverance.
More on Kabbalah:
Be sure to stay tuned in for part eight of the series Exposing Kabbalah!
If you have missed any of the previous Kabbalah series start by listening to these other podcasts: