Episode 6: Encountering Zion Part 6
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from July 25, 2020*
Welcome to episode six of Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion Part 6. In this show, Todd is discussing Isaiah 55, priestly worship, and pressing in to strengthen our faith.
In this study, Todd proposes that we have a choice to choose the Kingdom of Heaven or the kingdom of this world. Solomon had Babylon manifesting into Jerusalem instead of Zion manifesting into Jerusalem. We need to bring forth the blessings that are in heavenly places and declare that the mountains on the earth are bountiful.
You will receive revelation on what compels someone to press in? Todd reveals to us that it is faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of YHWH. Yeshua is the Word. Hear His Voice.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Strategy: Ways to enter into God’s presence with priestly worship: First method is worship with music. Another method is through reading the Word, possibly Psalms. Sometimes, you can enter through prayer or speaking in tongues. The fifth method is through stilling your mind and thinking on Him. There’s an unlocking where God’s presence is for revelation and anointing.
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Wicked (raw-shaw, H7563) means morally wrong, ungodly. From root verb, to disturb, violate, make trouble, vex, do wickedness. Primarily, turbulence, restlessness, poor regulation, in that the wicked live and perpetual agitation they cause others. People with this characteristic are guilty of violating the social rights of others through oppression, greed, exploitation, murder, dishonesty, and twisting of justice.
- Unrighteousness (aw-ven, H205) means nothingness, vain, attachment to an idol, mischief, unjust. Primarily, emphasis on trouble which moves to wickedness and emptiness which results in idolatry.
- “We’ve talked about knowledge, understanding, wisdom. Knowledge is information coming at you. When you go into a seminary, when you go in to research at a library you are gaining knowledge, you can recite back knowledge. But understanding is taking the knowledge and applying it. You actually understand the knowledge enough that when a situation comes you can immediately take that knowledge and apply it. People that have knowledge and that don’t have common sense, that means they don’t have understanding. Because they can’t apply it. And there’s another level… that’s wisdom. Wisdom is applying your understanding of the knowledge, right place, right time, right person. Even though I might understand and have revelation from Yah, I am not necessarily going to take it as cast pearls before swine. If it is not going to be received at the right time by the right person. That’s wisdom… Solomon delighted in knowledge!” Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: Psalms 99:1-4; Exodus 19:18-23, 20:18-21; Daniel 9:7-8; Deuteronomy 17:14-20; 1 Kings 10:14-15; Ecclesiastes 12:9-11; Galatians 2:9; Ecclesiastes 12:12-14; Proverbs 8; Deuteronomy 5:27-31; Ezekiel 16; Zechariah 2; Ezekiel 16:2, 45-50; Isaiah 55:1; Haggai 1:2, 5-11; Amos 9:11-13; Matthew 17:20, 21:18-21; Isaiah 55:2-3; Acts 13; Isaiah 55:4; 2 Samuel 7:8-16; Psalms 89:19-37; Isaiah 55:5; Zechariah 8:2-3; Isaiah 55:6-7; Exodus 34:9; Isaiah 55:8; Exodus 3:14; and Isaiah 55:12-13.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
Join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: