Introducing… The Surthriver that Volunteered
This week on Discovering Truth with Dan Duval, we have our honorable friend, Dr. Marlene Carson, PhD, on the show! Marlene will discuss the process of declaring the Word of God over her mind despite trauma and overcoming the “disqualifiers” that others spoke over her. In addition, she will briefly talk about the impact Bride Ministries has had on her.
TRIGGER WARNING: This is not a program for the faint of heart, nor is it one that you will want to miss if you can handle the truth. There will be a few graphic descriptions. This podcast will contain information about subjects that may be difficult or inappropriate for some audiences including young children
About our Guest:
She is a survivor of sex trafficking, getting exploited from the age of 15. She is now one of America’s foremost authorities on the subject of human trafficking and has become a major voice for justice. She has been featured on TEDx, TBN, the Washington Post, and many other media outlets.
Currently, Dr. Carson is on the U.S. Advisory Council for Human Trafficking with the White House. She is a Surthriver of domestic, minor sex-trafficking; and she will be on the board for Bride Ministries’ Survivor Housing, in the near future. She has founded Rahab’s Hideaway, which is a residential treatment facility for trafficked victims and now runs The Switch.
Expect to hear Dr. Carson talk about:
- Asking God for things and Him always providing every need
- Having her dreams stolen from her, but God restoring her dreams
- Being pimped on the streets and pimped in the church
- Becoming a presidential advisor, advocate for justice, and an educator
- God redeeming time and funding the restored dreams
- Testing your heart in your desire to want to help survivors: Is it for you or them?
- Volunteering for a calling or mandate before the foundations of the world
- Understanding the “why” and being able to embrace it and take them as blueprints
And so many more truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
- “So, in your called stage, you do your research, you get educated. You don’t get a call, and just get a business card and a briefcase. And all of a sudden, you’re going to start working with SRA victims, you’re going to get your spiritual-self tore up if you do… And so, you have to develop the calling, nurture the calling. And then go through the process of being chosen for that call. And so, I really take them through a process of: what are you really doing? What is your agenda? What is your motive? A lot of people want to help victims of all sorts of issues… but are you really doing it out of the pureness of your heart because you want to help victims? Or are you doing it to be dinnertime conversation, to get your brownie points?” Marlene Carson
- Referenced materials: Find her book on Amazon 12 Steps to Transform the Exploited Soul. Marlene mentioned the impact of Daniel’s powerful sermon from the Fall 2019 Advance: The Army of Volunteers.
- Key scriptures in this show: Psalm 110:3.
About Discovering Truth:
Discovering Truth with Dan Duval is a weekly podcast that was launched in 2012. It began as an investigation into conspiracy, the developing New World Order, and subjects related to end-times Bible prophecy.
Over the years, it has evolved to include a strong outreach to survivors suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) due to satanic ritual abuse (SRA) and government sponsored mind control. This program also exposes the Illuminati from the inside out, featuring many testimonies of Illuminati defectors. In addition, there is a huge focus on the Kingdom of God, victorious living, inner healing, and deliverance.
More from Dr. Marlene Carson
If you want to help Marlene fill the gap with the fundraiser for Rahab’s Hope, you can support Pieces of a Dream at rahabshopeofohio.org. Be on the lookout for Marlene Carson’s unpublished book: Pimped on Both Sides, coming out January 2021!
Also, you can find her at jointheswitch.org. You can also keep up with Marlene by listening to her other podcasts: