The Christian Business Podcast: Episode 8
This week we’ve got the eighth episode of the Christian Business Podcast. Christian is welcoming back Daryl Crawford-Marshall and Dan Duval to discuss the Supernatural Business School developed by Christian Duval. They will talk about doing business as a manifesting son of God vs. doing business as a nominal Christian who has a business. This is a podcast you do not want to miss!
About Daryl Crawford-Marshall:
Daryl is a seer prophet and revelatory teacher who loves to equip the body to operate in higher levels of engaging in the realms of the spirit. Daryl is also an executive Pastor at Field of Dreams and a leader in the South Australian Prophetic Council. He is a powerful prophetic voice to individuals, businesses, and governments.
Expect to hear them talk about:
- Accelerating Supernatural Business in a business context for a foundation
- Business must to be built in the spirit first & then in the natural
- The differences between the called, chosen, & faithful
- Opening up a kingdom business looks like a declaration of war to the enemy
- God eradicating things in us that would prohibit us from functioning effectively on earth & in heaven
- The Kingdom of God has infinite resources that we can tap into anytime/anywhere
- Heart real-estate for stewarding things at an entrepreneurial level
- A kingdom aspect of business includes mandates, mantles, & mountains
- The spirit of mammon over finances is tied to unsanctioned giving
- Prophetic in Business is aligning people to who they are & what they’re called to
- Keys & mechanics of operating in both the spirit & natural for business
- Establishing agreement in heaven & on earth with the Supernatural Business School
- Stewarding the blueprints of original design from God
And so many more truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
- “Then they realize it isn’t about one business, it’s about who they are, and they have the capacity, really when they listen to the Lord. And I really believe that entrepreneurs have the capacity in God, to really put their hands to anything to make it possible, as long as they are listening to God. Because it’s part of that original design and makeup… And then not just believing that God will make it possible but understanding that we have access to the Spirit of God, to help make whatever we put our hand to… it’s all about having the capacity to steward a heavenly blueprint for generating wealth on the earth. And if people just sit in that small paradigm, everything else just makes more sense.” Daryl Crawford-Marshall
- “The heart is the convergence point of man, body, soul and spirit. It converges on the heart. And so, when our spirit becomes active, what our spirit is pulling from the realm of God’s kingdom will traffic through our heart. So, the more the real estate of our heart is prepared for God, for the seed of Christ, for the kingdom realities, ideas, and resources, the more we become like a firehose. Literally blasting the realm of heaven in the earth in every direction that we turn. That’s kingdom business!” Daniel Duval
- “I think this all comes down to identity. When you have a deep sense of awareness about who you really are, and you have a deep sense of identity. What you do is not as important… A lot of times in business we want to have in order to do, in order to be. If we had a degree, then we could do something great and then we can be great. The truth is… everything emanates from our being. And we’re really supposed to be, and do from that, and then have from that. And that way, it doesn’t matter what you’re doing, your being is so settled.” Christian Duval
- Key Scriptures from the podcast: Ephesians 4:1, Proverbs 21:2, Proverbs 6:14, Proverbs 1:5, Proverbs 18:15, and Daniel 1.
More from Daryl Crawford-Marshall:
If you would like prophetic coaching with Daryl, you can book at: fourfacesministries.com
You can also keep up with Daryl by listening to his other podcasts:
More from Christian Duval:
If you are a business leader, entrepreneur, business owner or believe this is podcast was for you, you can find the classes from the Supernatural Business School HERE! Be sure to stay tuned in for the ninth episode of the Christian Business Podcast!
Here are the previous Christian Business Podcasts, from beginning to end: