Episode 22: Encountering Zion Part 22
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from April 17, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion, we are coming to the finale of Isaiah and his revelation of Zion. In this show, Todd will be in Isaiah 66:10-14.
In this study, Todd will talk about Zion and Jerusalem. You will receive revelation as you listen about the birthing process of Zion onto the Earth. You will get understanding of why David established Zion as Mount Zion overlooking Jerusalem; which is symbolizing Zion (the spirit) being above Jerusalem (the flesh), who is below.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Elevate (room, H7311) which was first mentioned in Exodus 14:8.
- Elevate (el-yone, H5945) which means an elevation or the Supreme; it’s first mentioned in referenced to the King of Salem in Genesis 14:18.
- Jerusalem (comes from two words: yaw-raw, H3384 and shaw-lam, H7999). Altogether this means “double peace” or “teaching of peace” or “flow like a river of peace”.
- Love (aw-hab, H157) it’s first mention was about the Father’s love for the Son in reference to Genesis 22:2.
- Breasts (shad, H7699) this would is related to the name of God, El-Shaddai.
- Glory (kaw-bode, H3519) this is in relation to Zion’s birthing into Jerusalem that the nations will be blessed. When our cities are birthed, the waste cities will be raised, our glory (kaw-bode) will manifest.
- Bones (paw-rakh, H6524) which means to flourish, bloom, or spread; first mention is in reference to Joseph and the grape vine dream interpretation in Genesis 40:10.
- Keep (shamar, H8104) keeping God’s covenant.
- Servants (eh-bed, H5650) satan has been trying to reverse the true meaning of servanthood and corrupt what true service is. Our job is to go back to the first task in the Garden of Eden and hearken diligently to the Voice of YHWH and obey His Commandments.
- Key scriptures to follow along: Exodus 14:8; Genesis 14:18; Deuteronomy 26:18-19, 28:1-2; Isaiah 66:1-2 & 10-13; Genesis 14; Malachi 3:1-5; Galatians 4:19-31; Isaiah 66:10; Genesis 22:2; Micah 3:9-12; Isaiah 2:2-3, 66:11, 40:1-2, 66:11; Genesis 49:25, 17:1, 18:2-3; Isaiah 66:12; John 7:33-39; Isaiah 66:13-14; Genesis 40:10; Isaiah 66:14; Genesis 9:20-27; Exodus 21:1, 5-6; and Genesis 2:15.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording HERE and become a member at member.bridemovement.com! Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe:
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: