Episode 21: Encountering Zion Part 21
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from April 3, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion, we are coming to the finale of Isaiah and his revelation of Zion. In this show, Todd will be in Isaiah 66:5-9.
In this study, Todd will talk about having dialogue with the Lord and not just reading the Bible as another book. You will receive revelation as you listen about asking the Holy Spirit for revelation as you meditate on the Word. You will get understanding that Zion is going to give birth with her kids (cities).
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Brother (awkh, H251) the first mention of this word is back in Genesis 4:2.
- Hate (saw-nay, H8130) the first mention of this word is back in Genesis 24:60.
- Travailed (khool, H2342) the first mention of this word is back in Gen 8:10. Noah stayed in the ark and sent out (travailed) the dove into the earth. Meaning that he is in Zion and he is doing a birthing again and sending the spirit (the dove) into the earth as a birthing process.
- “So, what I think is actually going to happen is that we will be birthed as cities… totally different concept. We talked about last time how the city, your city, ties to your spirit. And it is of your essence. Build up your city now in the spirit because it will be birthed onto the earth. I can’t wait for my city to be born onto the earth! This is part of Zion giving birth to her kids! It is not just us in a resurrected body. It is not just Zion showing up in Jerusalem. It is US being birthed in our cities which we are building in the spirit, getting birthed onto the earth as daughters of Zion!” Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: Isaiah 66:5-9; Psalm 33:1, 5, 8, 10 & 12-14; Isaiah 66:5; Revelations 2-3; Exodus 32:5; Ephesians 3:15-16; Isaiah 66:6; Matthew 24:24; Revelations 2-3; Isaiah 66:7-8; Proverbs 30:4; Ephesians 4:10-11; Isaiah 52:1 & 13-15; Isaiah 66:7; John 12:24; Genesis 8:10; Isaiah 66:8; Ephesians 2:11-14, 17-19; Revelations 12:1-5, 13:1; 1 John 5:6-8; Leviticus 14:1-7; Isaiah 66:9; Romans 11:2 & 25-26; 1 Corinthians 15:35-4; Leviticus 14; and Revelations 12.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording HERE and become a member at member.bridemovement.com! Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe:
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: