Episode 20: Encountering Zion Part 20
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from March 20, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion, we are coming to the finale of Isaiah and his revelation of Zion. In this show, Todd will be in Isaiah 66:1-2.
In this study, Todd will talk about activating and operating in the human spirit. You will receive revelation as you listen. You will get understanding that we need to train our souls not to incorrectly interpret what our spirits are showing us.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Imaginations (log-is-mos, G3053) Its root is “logos,” the Word. Our imagination builds off the Word. What word is the foundation of your imagination?
- Imaginations (makh-ash-aw-baw, H4284) which means texture, a machine, or a device. When the word comes in from God or the world, a device, texture, or machine is built upon it. Like in Genesis it becomes a substance.
- Imagination (yay-ster, H3336) which means conception or frame. An imagination is a frame. This word is from H3335, yaw-tsar, which means ‘squeezing into a shape’ or ‘molding like a potter with clay’.
- Look (naw-bat, H5027) which means to look intently, to regard with pleasure, to behold, or to consider.
- Poor (aw-nee, H6041) which means to be depressed in mind or circumstances.
- Contrite (naw-keh, H5223) which means to be smitten or maimed; it’s only used with Jonathan’s son and with a “contrite spirit.”
- Tremble (khaw-rad, H2729) the first mention is in Genesis 27:33 when Isaac was trembling at the war between Esau and Jacob. God mentioned he hated Esau who was prideful, but loves Israel (Jacob) who was poor.
- “I went into the creation room. And in the creation room, I realized this kind of as I was going through it. It was the Eye of God. And it was like you could see all of creation, all in different realms and dimensions as you were in the room like through His Eye. And there were paintings, and drawings, and designs. And you could smell everything, and feel everything, and hear everything. And He said, ‘This is where I created everything with you.’” Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: Isaiah 66; Proverbs 25:28; Isaiah 66:1; Exodus 20:4-6; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5; Proverbs 6:18; Genesis 6:5; Isaiah 66:2; 2 Samuel 4:4 & 9:3; Psalms 51:17; Proverbs 15:13 & 17:22; Isaiah 61:1; Luke 14:1-14; Isaiah 11:1-2; John 1:18; Isaiah 66:3; Genesis 27:33; Isaiah 66:4, 14-16 & 24; and Revelations 19:2.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording HERE and become a member at member.bridemovement.com! Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe:
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: