Episode 16: Encountering Zion Part 16
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from January 16, 2021*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion. Todd will be continuing in Isaiah 64.
Todd will be discussing the timing of what’s happening. Isaiah 64 is going to be the explanation of the firstborn and bloodlines… Israel is God’s first born and Joseph is God’s firstborn and the one with the birthright. You will receive revelation as you listen about why the priests are the firstborn of everyone and being grafted as a firstborn with Joseph. You will get understanding of the decisions leading up to the last days.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- “Truth is actually greater than fact. What do I mean by that? Fact is that I am here before you without hair, that’s a fact. The truth is, in the spirit I have long hair… truth is better than fact. Facts are temporary, truth is everlasting! The fact is that Jesus died on the cross, the truth is He is the risen Messiah. Facts are temporary, truth is everlasting. So, I’m locked in with the truth, I’m not even concerned about fact to a point… they have to align with the truth. This is what it really means to have doves eyes for Him. To be totally locked in and you can’t see… In order for a dove to see in a different direction, they have to literally move their head. They are so locked into what’s in front of them… so I have doves eyes right now on what God has told me in the Word, what He has told me personally. I am locked in, I don’t care what fact and noise is around me, like Peter I have nowhere else to go. I’m going forward with Him… You need to now manifest it in your reality of living in the truth.” Todd Edwards
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Come down (yaw-rad, H3381) used first in the story of the Tower of Babylon, which is Babylon coming against Joseph. This is in connection to Joseph being in bondage to the kingdom of Babylon on the earth.
- Rend (kaw-rah, H7167) the first reference of rent is in Joseph being in bondage.
- Fire (aysh, H784) the word is made up of two words in Hebrew with a paleo meaning of ‘strength’ and ‘pressing’. And we have discussed anointing to be as the fire of His face. Fire is literally the ‘pressing strength’, Jesus is the fire on candle stick.
- Consuming (aw-kal, H398) which means devouring. Yeshua is the devouring fire. We want God to consume our unbelief and make it as waste. When we move in God’s
- anointing, He consumes all unbelief, unrighteousness, iniquity, and our enemies… we’re lit on fire.
- Terrible things (yaw-ray, H3372) which means ‘marvelous’, ‘tremendous’, ‘reverential things’ or ‘wonderful works’.
- Looked not for (kaw-vaw & lo, H6960 & H3808) the real translation for this phrase should be ‘we waited for’… we waited for you to intervene and do a marvelous work.
- Continuance (o-lawm, H5769) which means ‘everlasting’, ‘forever more’; He has placed those from everlasting into the earth so that we may be saved. His people (remnant) from everlasting have been established so that the body, Israel, is saved.
- Pillar (am-mood, H5982) which comes from the root of Strong’s H5975 (aw-mad) which means to stand. Abraham was called as a pillar from everlasting, and established by his offspring Isaac. Abraham in Genesis 18, he is at the banquet table with Yeshua; he is also eating the Tree of Life, the Bread of Life (Yeshua) and drinking of the cup of covenant with Yeshua, under the tree, as a pillar.
3. Key scriptures to follow along: Isaiah 64 & 63; Exodus 4:22; 1 Chronicles 5:1-2; Numbers 3:12; John 6:60-69; Song of Solomon 1:15 & 4:1; Isaiah 64:1-5; Genesis 37:29, 11:5; Isaiah 64:2; Genesis 15:17; Deuteronomy 4:24; Psalms 21:9; Isaiah 66:15; Malachi 3:2; Psalms 18:9-15; Revelation 1:13-16; Isaiah 64:3: Psalms 27:14, 33:20, 37:7 & 9; Isaiah 30:15-18, 64:5; Genesis 18:1-2 & 8; Isaiah 64:6-7; Leviticus 13:45; Malachi 3; Isaiah 64:6-10; Genesis 49:25-26; and Isaiah 64:10-12.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording if you become a member HERE. Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe:
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Listen to other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: