Episode 11: Encountering Zion Part 11
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from October 17, 2020*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion. In this show, Todd will be studying Isaiah 61, which is happening in the past, present & future all at once.
Todd will also be discussing Revelation 21… We are Zion. Zion is the city, the Bride, the forsaken, the despised in the earth. Zion is with her children, she’s adorned with the stones of her people, Zion is the priest… and we are all of those things. Within you, you have the kingdom of heaven without death, mourning, and tears, and it’s now!
In this study, Todd will discuss why God requires our hearts to be whole. You will receive revelation as you listen about Zion the barren wife. You will get understanding of Yeshua (Jesus), who came as the redeemer priest, to redeem the priests.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- “They have to be placed into our hearts and locked in. Be locked into a place where there’s going to be in Zion, with God no more doubts, no more pain, no more suffering. The sayings are true and faithful. He’s spoken it, it is… and it exists now!” Todd Edwards
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Adonai (The Lord, H136) in Paleo the break down is Aleph (strength, leader), Dalet (move, entrance), Nun (seed, continue, heir, son), Yud (hand, work, throw, worship). Which all comes together as: Strength moves through the heir and his work. The heir is the seed, the strength of YHWH moves through his offspring and all of His work. This is a beautiful picture of Yeshua, birthing through Zion offspring. Yeshua (the bridegroom) and Zion (the bride) producing offspring.
- Meek (aw-naww, H6035) which means humble. It is a bowed man before YHWH. Moses was the humblest so he spoke face to face with YHWH. Showing that the function of the prophet is not as great as the character trait of being meek and humble.
- Brokenhearted (Shabar, H7665) which comes from the same word as a broken or scarred sacrifice. The humble are the scarred, damaged sacrifices. With the sacrifice of Jesus which is perfect, our broken, scarred, and damaged sacrifices are now accepted; as priests we present sacrifices.
- Liberty (der-ore’, H1865) which is declaring jubilee. Part of the proclamation of Adonai is to preach good news, the vision to the humble, to the priests. To bind up the brokenhearted to say your sacrifice is now accepted. And to proclaim jubilee to all the priests that have lost their possessions, lost their position, and saying I am resetting it to the way I originally wanted it to be. And the way you are going to be in the future and the way you are today. Heaven and earth are misaligned. The priesthood needs the jubilee on earth to be reset to where it is and where it will be.
- Key scriptures to follow along:Isaiah 60:14, 1; Revelation 21:1-13; Exodus 33:7; Revelation 21:14-27, 22:1-5; Isaiah 61:1-3; Luke 3:23, 4:1-30, 4:23-24; Isaiah 53, 49:14; 2 Kings 15-17; Isaiah 61:1; Genesis 15:2; Isaiah 61:1; Numbers 12:3, 6-8; Leviticus 6:28; Revelation 21; Isaiah 59:16; Leviticus 25:10; Isaiah 61:2; and Revelation 19:2-3.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
If you liked what you heard in today’s study, you can find the full recording if you become a member HERE. Also, join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Watch other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: