Introducing… How can deliverance affect world events?
This week we’re back with Jan revealing another part of her incredible testimony with Dan Duval. In this show, they remind us that there’s a lot of things that we don’t know and understand, but Jesus has all the pieces and understanding. You will be blown away by her testimony!
About our Guest:
Jan is a survivor of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and also government-sponsored mind control who has been receiving inner healing coaching from Daniel.
Strategically, Jan was born in February 1949, coincidentally she was conceived nine months before around the time when Israel became a nation… remember this as you listen to the show!
Expect to hear Jan talk about:
- Astral projection across the globe
- The reign of terror programming enforced by Mengele
- Oil field legends to create blood brothers
- Shadow people that were light beings captured in magic
- Shamballa in Hollow Earth
- Jan’s journey to a temple in Tibet
- Programming from World War II
And so many more truths…
Truths from the Podcast:
1. Jesus has a sense of humor! He gave Jan a giant stuffed lamb with wheels to ride on. And He shows up with wacky clothes or tools to provide joy and laughter for Jan to feel relaxed during sessions.
2. Some of Jan’s memories occur in her body and some happen in the astral realm, and these are all real events. Dreams can reveal a subconscious structure. You don’t have to rely on history for confirmation but rely on Jesus to confirm things.
3. Hitler was very high in the occult and it was known that he could channel Satan. So he was used to breed Satan’s children. This led to the sacrifice of those women and the reimplantation of embryos into other women.
TRIGGER WARNING: This is not a program for the faint of heart, nor is it one that you will want to miss if you can handle the truth. There will be a few graphic descriptions. This podcast will contain information about subjects that may be difficult or inappropriate for some audiences including young children.
More from Jan:
Be sure to stay tuned in for Jan has she has completed her book and is in the process of publishing. You can also keep up with Jan by listening to her other podcasts: