Episode 7: Encountering Zion Part 7
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion part seven. In this show, Todd goes through Isaiah 56 & 57.
In this study, Todd references Isaiah 56-59, which addresses God’s people, including those new to the body, poor leadership, and the wicked, and finishes with gathering His people. These chapters help diagnosis the problems that need to get fixed. Remembering that God is calling us to be holy as He is holy.
You will receive revelation about how God manifests in us and how to receive more of Him. You will learn that when you do justice or righteousness the outcome is judgment. You will get understanding of the what is about to happen in the earth, and keeping the Sabbath to be a part of the latter reign… Are we ready?
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Keep (Shamar, H8104) means to guard like a watcher. Adam was placed in the garden to guard the garden, to be a watcher. A watcher is to listen, to see what’s going on, and to protect it.
- Pollution (khaw-lal’, H2490) means to profane or break one’s word. If we declare that He is Creator, we need to keep the Sabbath. In a way, if we do not keep the Sabbath, we are breaking our word and declaration that He is the Creator.
- Cast up (saw-lal, H5549) means to make plain or level it out.
- Stumbling block (mik-shole’, H4383) is related to Jesus saying, ‘they have eyes and they cannot see, they have ears but they cannot hear’. God’s people need to be set free from bondage, but the stumbling block that is stopping them is sight and hearing. Like the watchmen, without hearing they can’t speak. The lies and idolatry come from the LACK of hearing His WORD and seeing His face.
- “Judgment is the divine law or the verdict. So, we have zedek, which is justice or righteousness, and we have judgement. The two go hand in hand. The Hebrew word for WORD is dabar; which is not a verb, it’s a noun. So, when YHWH spoke creation, it happened, it existed; it was an action and a noun. Righteousness is the doing; judgment is the result of the doing. God’s WORD is both the doing and the result of the doing. He spoke and creation existed. He did and it did… He spoke the WORD and the WORD did, it existed.” Todd Edwards
- Strategy: Keep the Sabbath. Be a watchman with ears to hear and eyes to see what’s coming against the people. Know what’s about to happen and who is coming against the gate. Spend time with YHWH and in prayer, don’t give up speaking truth & don’t sleep. Ask God to remove the stumbling block in front of us so that we can hear His voice and see His face.
- Prayer Points: In reference to Isaiah 57 pray this, (verse 4) Pray that the fear of YHWH goes into the enemy’s camp. (verse 5) Pray that every part of your being (spirit, soul & body) experiences the fear of YHWH. (verse 6) Pray that the mockers are exposed, and that it’s reversed on their own heads. (verse 7) Pray that the mocking that comes at us falls to the ground like a rock. Repent from hearing mocking and coming into agreement with mocking. When you pray, pray ONLY as you feel led… ask the Holy Spirit to examine you & ask if you have any ties to false trees or false trees in you. (verse 8) Pray to release the breaker angels to breakdown any mountain or hill in the way, and level any valley. (verse 9) Pray that as they (those being judged) go before the king that they fall on their face, may they be forced before Satan to give a report on how they failed. May all the souls that they’ve come into agreement with be cut off, moved, and placed back to where they belong, but may they go there with empty knapsacks. May their nets be filled with holes and empty. May the perfume be that of poison, make it consume their flesh. May the stench of death be all around them.
- Key scriptures to follow along: Isaiah 56:1; Genesis 18:19; Acts 2; Exodus 20; Revelation 19:1-2; Genesis 18:19; Psalms 81:84; Genesis 2:15; Isaiah 56:1-2; Exodus 16:23; Genesis 2:3; Isaiah 56:3-7; Acts 8:2; Luke 4:18-19; Isaiah 61:1-2; Isaiah 56:8-9; Deuteronomy 33:2; Isaiah 56:10-12; Ezekiel 33:2-9; Isaiah 57:1-13a; Isaiah 57:14; Exodus 9:17; Leviticus 19:14; Isaiah 57:4-9; Genesis 14:1; Isaiah 57:10-11, and 13b-16.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
Join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! Watch other episodes of Todd Talks on our website! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: