Episode 5: Encountering Zion Part 5
*This is the Bi-Weekly Saturday Bible Study recording from July 11, 2020*
Welcome to our show Todd Talks with BRIDE Ministries’ Senior Leader, Todd Edwards. This episode will be featuring the series Encountering Zion. In this show, Todd is going to uncover the root of freemasonry with Psalm 54.
In this study, Todd exposes freemasonry and the daughters of Zion, which are Jerusalem and the cities of Judah. The parallel is that Zion is a city to be inhabited in the spirit and her daughter, Jerusalem, to be like Zion, inhabited on the earth. His will be done in heaven as on earth. Which means that Zion on earth will not be birthed until the last days.
You will receive revelation as you listen about the heritage of the servants of YHWH and Zion having a covenant of peace. Keep in mind that the freemasonic teachings keep going back to Solomon’s Temple.
This is NOT a study about Political Zionism. Todd Talks episodes are meant to engage the hearts, souls, and spirits of those who listen. This will be an extremely insightful and exciting show that you will not want to miss!
Who is Todd Edwards:
Todd Edwards is a senior executive in a software company and has over three decades of experience in building enterprise sales organizations.
Todd Edwards is our Senior Leader at BRIDE Ministries International and a close friend of Daniel Duval.
Follow Along with Todd Talks:
- “We might be uncovering a root & destroying a root that maybe hasn’t been done before.” Todd Edwards
- Vocabulary from the study:
- Aaron (light bringer) begot Eliazear (El is our helper), who begot Phineas (mouth of compassion) which is related to Psalm 2 (Kiss the Son): When you string those together you get the message: “The light bringer is our helper and from His mouth is compassion”.
- Zimri, is the male who dies… and Simeon (discernment) begot Salu (weight), who begot Zimri (my psalm/praise). Altogether this means “discernment gave weight/authority to My Praise”. Instead of discerning the importance of giving God praise, he went after Midian (contention/strife) who gave birth to Zur (besieged), which was the lady Cozbi (lie). The outcome was “to contend in strife and aggressively go after lies”.
- “The Word is timeless. For then, today, and tomorrow. When does Zion get her cry answered? Last days. And it is in process. Isaiah is all about Zion. Therefore, most of the book is about last days. Always keep Isaiah in context of Zion. Even Is 61:1-2, in context of the redemption of Zion and fulfillment of YHWH’s promise to her.” Todd Edwards
- Key scriptures to follow along: Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 54:10, Isaiah 54:1, Isaiah 49, Isaiah 54:2-4, 2 Samuel 5:7-10, 1 Chronicles 11:5, 1 Kings 8:1, Zechariah 14:3-4, Isaiah 1:8, 21, 26-27, Isaiah 3:16 & 25-26, Isaiah 4:2-4, Isaiah 10:32, Isaiah 40, Isiah 62, revelation 18:17-18, Psalm 48:1-2, Isiah 14:13, Isaiah 54:4, Isaiah 62:1 & 4, Genesis 30:23, Genesis 38, 2 Samuel, Jeremiah 11:9-19, Isaiah 54:5-10, Numbers 25:11-15, Psalm 2, Isaiah 14, Isaiah 54:11-13 & 15-17, Isaiah 61:1-2, and 1 Kings 3:8-9.
About Todd Talks:
Todd Talks was developed from Todd Edward’s Bi-weekly Saturday Bible Study where he discusses the Biblical truth that supports Bride Ministries’ revelation and teaching on the Kingdom of God and operating in the spirit.
As we build up Biblical truth, you will grow in faith and increase your operations in the heavens, of which is our true citizenship. Some of the topics to be explored include priesthood, identity, holiness, His presence, whole person alignment, Biblical Israel, covenant, living, and more.
More from Todd:
Join us in epic journeys into the Word of God! Every other Saturday at 10 AM CST you can hang out with Todd Edwards and the BRIDE Tribe!
Also, be sure to stay tuned in for the next episode of Todd Talks with Todd Edwards every other Tuesday! You can also keep up with Todd by listening to his other podcasts: